Re: Membership levels/structure
From: JGBARK (JGBARKaol.com)
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 12:54:11 -0700 (PDT)
We would be so pleased if you would share what you get back from this
request

We are in similar need
se our work at _www.zero-energy.ning.com_ (http://www.zero-energy.ning.com)

It is  possible that the next Buddha will not take the form of an
individual.
The  next Buddha may take the form of a community --
a community practicing  understanding and loving kindness,
a community practicing mindful  living.
This may be the most important thing we can do for the  earth.
~Thich Nhat Hanh
John  Bailey
413-210-0197
email-  jgbark [at] aol.com
"You never change things by fighting against the  existing reality. To
change something, build a new model that makes the existing  model obsolete." -
Buckminster Fuller
There is no shortage of great  Ideas.
What is necessary are the time, the will and the resources to  implement
them.

In a message dated 9/15/2013 8:31:32 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,