Re: signature
From: Jerry McIntire (jerry.mcintiregmail.com)
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 06:52:50 -0700 (PDT)
Sharon, that's an interesting quote you included in your signature
line, "Exhaustion
is not about being tired, but about being disheartened." (Jerry
Koch-Gonzales)

It points to the huge influence of our thinking (and feelings) on our
physical state. This has been obvious to me in playing games of Ultimate
frisbee. The team that is confident will outscore the team that is
discouraged or critical of one another, without fail.

My takeaway is that it is important not to be disheartened about our
communities, but to appreciate what's working well and hold to or vision
for what we hope it to be. That is a powerful driver.

Jerry
stonesthrowcommunity.wordpress.com

  • Re: Signature Elizabeth Stevenson, April 17 2001
    • Re: signature Jerry McIntire, September 16 2013