Re: signature
From: Racheli Gai (rachelisonoracohousing.com)
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 07:55:49 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Jerry,

At what point does it become foolish to keep hoping that something that's not
working - in spite years of efforts to fix it - will somehow
get (itself?) fixed?
Let's remember that when things are not working there is damage done.  How much
damage should be piling up before people agree to re-consider
even basic and highly cherished assumptions?

I don't have an algorithm for resolving the questions above, but I have a
conviction that keeping a hold on "hope"  no matter what, and against all
evidence is not a healthy response.

Racheli.