Re: aging in community
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 06:52:57 -0700 (PDT)
A suggestion on all the questions about 70+ aging questions is to contact a
local assisted living facility -- one with apartments through hospice care.
They deal with these issues every day and many have both criteria and practices
in place for handling declining functioning. This is both an issue for the
person in question and for the quality of life generally.

I had a friend who lived in Crosslands -- a Quaker affiliated community. I was
always impressed with their clarity about what works and what doesn't, how far
counseling goes and what to do when it doesn't work, etc.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines, Washington DC
"Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap
of thinking you have something to lose." Steve Jobs