Re: aging in community
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 07:06:03 -0700 (PDT)
On Sep 18, 2013, at 9:52 AM, Sharon Villines <sharon [at] sharonvillines.com>
wrote:

> A suggestion on all the questions about 70+ aging questions is to contact a
> local assisted living facility -- one with apartments through hospice care.
> They deal with these issues every day and many have both criteria and
> practices in place for handling declining functioning.

What I meant to include here is ask them to come and give a short presentation
and answer questions. Tell them the kind of questions you are facing so the
right person appears.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines, Washington DC
"We are confronted with insurmountable opportunities." Walt Kelly