Re: How has the flooding affected the Colorado CoHousing communities?
From: Holly Wilder (hollywilder23gmail.com)
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 11:36:04 -0700 (PDT)
Nyland just east of Boulder is doing great, housing a lot of FON's (Friends Of
Nyland) at the moment.  I haven't heard anything from Wild Sage, Silver Sage,
Nomad, or the new project on Broadway - not yet occupied but far along in
construction to have suffered damage.   Anyone out there have word on those? - h

Holly Wilder
Visionary Properties LLC
www.visionaryproperties.vpweb.com
hollywilder23 [at] gmail.com