Re: aging in community
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 16:41:49 -0700 (PDT)
On Sep 18, 2013, at 6:27 PM, Wayne Tyson <landrest [at] cox.net> wrote:

> I confess to not having read every post, but who among those posting is in
> the category being discussed?

I'm 71 and beginning to feel the effects of aging on hearing. I just can't hear
when children are running around yelling. Particularly riding those plastic
cars and horses. Loud music hurts.

People are very self-righteous about what they perceive as the needs of
children but multi-generational concern doesn't extend so far up the ladder as
it does down.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines, Washington DC
"It is harder to be kind than clever. KIndness is a choice and hard. Cleverness
is a gift and seductive." Jeff Bezos' Grandfather