Till Death or Decorating Disputes Do Us Part
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 16:57:14 -0700 (PDT)
A timely article in the NYTimes. I've never heard of Cheesecake Cohousing but I
haven't read the whole article yet. It looks like it may be the first senior
cohousing.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/19/garden/till-death-or-decorating-disputes-do-us-part.html?emc=edit_tnt_20130918&tntemail0=y&_r=0

"As Helen Papke, 84, observed, it has been a lesson in patience. “When it’s
good, it’s so good,” she said. “And when it’s bad, it’s so bad, the angst and
argument we have with each other. But we have a conviction to work it out — and
we will.”"

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines