Re: aging in community
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 03:53:48 -0700 (PDT)
We took this advice to heart when designing Mosaic Commons' common house and
Installed very effective sound dampening panels in out great room. So
effective in fact that our musicians are sometimes frustrated -- the room
is terrible for house concerts and the like because everything sounds
"small".

Noise issues aren't specific to elders. I have an autistic son with
auditory sensitivities. The CH would be pretty much unusable by him if it
were loud and echoey.