Re: Panama Cohousing Village Announcemen
From: Jenny Guy (jenstermeistergmail.com)
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 07:44:47 -0700 (PDT)
Hi John and Jayne, I think trailer parks have great cohousing potential!
We're using a similar model; we've bought an occupied
nine-unit-plus-common-house apartment complex in Oakland, CA and are
gradually moving in as the apartments turn over. We've only been here eight
months, and already have two members living here, with another apartment
almost ready, and a common house.

Good luck, and keep us posted! I think these are great models for cohousing
development.

Jenny Guy
Kingfisher Cohousing on Brookdale, Oakland California
brookdalecommons.org