Re: Panama Cohousing Village Announcemen
From: Racheli Gai (rachelisonoracohousing.com)
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 09:34:46 -0700 (PDT)
Just one comment:
I don't think all health issues connected to living in manufactured homes ended
in 1976.  There was an uproar about toxicity of trailers after some were
provided to victims of flooding in New Orleans, and when I was doing a lot of
research in issue of building materials and toxicity (late 90's) there was lots
of discouraging information about manufactured homes.

I'm pleased to hear that green options are available now, but I would still
suggest looking carefully into what one considers buying (same with all
housing, actually.)

Racheli.