Re: Panama Cohousing Village Announcemen
From: KJ (pumpkin2282yahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 21:40:10 -0700 (PDT)
Manufactured homes are a veritable nightmare for the chemically injured or
sensitive.  This includes this with Chronic Fatigue, fibromyalgia, MCS, autism,
mental illness, asthma, etc.

Others who do not have these illnesses may also suffer health issues, such as
Rachel referenced     in regards to the FEMA trailers.

The newer the home, the more dangerous it is to one's health- due to the high
levels of VOCs such as formaldehyde, and dioxin from PVC.

Even after several years of off-gassing, these homes may not be safe.

Kj

Sent from my iPad