ISO folks in shared housing in the Boston area
From: laura silverton (laura.silvertongmail.com)
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 23:05:49 -0700 (PDT)
Hi everyone!

I've been lurking on this list and reading the archives for awhile now. I
live in Seattle and have been in a shared household for the past four
years. I'm coming to the workshops in Boston this coming weekend and I'd
love to meet up with others who are in shared housing situations. I know
co-housing and shared housing are somewhat different and I'm very much
looking forward to learning more about co-housing.

I am also curious to learn and see what the shared housing community looks
like in Boston. Do you know of some folks that I should meet or might you
be interested in meeting? Please send them my way or share my contact
information with them. I'd love to meet up or connect over email.

Primarily, I am looking for folks who are sharing a house (ideally shared
property ownership) who are in their late 20s to late 40s with two or more
families with children.

I'm looking forward to meeting the Boston co-housing community!

Many thanks,
 - Laura