Retreat facilitator recommendations
From: Fran Hart (hartmagicfrontier.net)
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 09:06:22 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings,

Can you recommend a great cohousing retreat facilitator?  We are looking for
someone who's familiar with the dynamics of cohousing, has great
facilitation skills, is creative and innovative and hopefully fun!  We are
an established, 14 year old community with 24 households and 40 adults and
we've have had an annual retreat since the beginning.

If you can recommend someone, please give me their contact information as
well as why you recommend them, i.e. what is your experience.

Thank you,

Fran Hart

Vulnerability is the birth place of innovation, creativity and change.

 ~ Brene Brown

Fran Hart

970-884-1139

hartmagic [at] frontier.net