Re: Retreat facilitator recommendations
From: Bea Sochor (beasochoryahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 09:39:56 -0700 (PDT)
Fran,

I highly recommend Laird Schaub laird [at] ic.org.

Bea Sochor
www.tncoho.com

 Subject: [C-L]_ Retreat facilitator recommendations
 To: cohousing-l [at] cohousing.org
 Date: Tuesday, September 24, 2013, 9:06 AM

 Greetings,

 Can you recommend a great cohousing retreat
 facilitator?  We are looking for
 someone who's familiar with the dynamics of cohousing, has
 great
 facilitation skills, is creative and innovative and
 hopefully fun!  We are
 an established, 14 year old community with 24 households and
 40 adults and
 we've have had an annual retreat since the beginning.

 If you can recommend someone, please give me their contact
 information as
 well as why you recommend them, i.e. what is your
 experience.

 Thank you,

 Fran Hart

 Vulnerability is the birth place of innovation, creativity
 and change.

  ~ Brene Brown

 Fran Hart

 970-884-1139