Re: Retreat facilitator recommendations
From: Ingram Paperny (shakermillinntaconic.net)
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 12:16:36 -0700 (PDT)
My dear Fran, Curious about where you are retreating from? We have a country
Inn in the Berkshires of Mass. And are very interested in hosting cohousing
groups on a  self catering or full service or in between. We are interested
in exploring the possibility of establishing a community here and/or being a
cohouseINN for groups such as yours, Our web sire is shakermillfarminn.com
but I prefer a good chat. Ingram 518 794 9345