Re: Designing for Women [was An article that might be ofinterest to some of you
From: KJ (pumpkin2282yahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 20:32:01 -0700 (PDT)
WT,

You may have misplaced your frustration on the wrong gender.  Many women, when
using public restrooms, choose to "hover" to avoid touching the toilet seat.
This method almost always gets urine on the seat, unless you have thighs of
steel or are extremely careful.  My guess is that the urine you see is from
women.

I would like someone to engineer a toilet that allows woman the ability to
"hover" without making a mess.  Wish we could pee standing up....

Kj