Re: Designing for Women
From: Wayne Tyson (landrestcox.net)
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 10:11:19 -0700 (PDT)
CoHo:

Maybe so, but should they have to, especially in public restrooms. And if they, and males do happen to have bad aim or splatter the seat with urine and who-knows-what bacteria and contaminants upon the seat, would not said persons have the responsibility to clean it up?

If we capitulate to the indifferent segment of the population, does that raise us up or put us down?

WT

"The opposite of love is not hate; the opposite of love is indifference." --Oscar Wilde

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jerry McIntire" <jerry.mcintire [at] gmail.com>