Re: Designing for Women
From: KJ (pumpkin2282yahoo.com)
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 22:01:25 -0700 (PDT)
To continue our bathroom conversation:

True, but it would be hard to actually clean it up, I mean to kill the germs,
in most public restrooms.

 Confession time:  when I have accidentally gotten urine drops on the toilet
seat, I purposely leave it on the toilet seat.  You may be thinking, how rude!
But my thinking was that if I leave it there, the next person will a) pick
another stall or b) hover as well to avoid the urine.  I guess I think that if
I wipe it off, the germs will still be there, but the next person will think
the toilet is clean...  Am I right or am I wrong?

Sent from my iPad