Re: pee (WAS Designing for Women)
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 10:28:36 -0700 (PDT)
Lol!!!

In traditional desert cultures, urine is used as an antiseptic to clean
wounds as it is sterile which most things are not.

You are more likely to catch a disease shaking someone's hands (which go
everywhere and are swarming with germs!) than touching their pee.

There are some diseases that can be transmitted through urine but the a
few, unlike disease carried by feces, snot and spit! Urine is probably the
most benign of our bodily fluids except maybe tears. The reason to wipe
seat covers is our of polite deference for people's emotional aversion to
it!

Wow are we far away from cohousing!