Re: Co-opoly game
From: Dane Laverty (danelavertygmail.com)
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 15:34:05 -0700 (PDT)
I'm not familiar with this game, but I love board games generally.
BoardGameGeek is my favorite place to go for board game reviews. Usually
there are dozens or even hundreds of reviews on a game there, though this
game currently only has a single one:
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/742658/just-found-out-about-this-game .
Still, that one is pretty positive, so it might be worth checking out.

If you're interested in the idea of co-operative games, I highly recommend
Pandemic (if you're playing with an engaged, analytical group) or Forbidden
Island (which is like a simpler version of Pandemic -- still a lot of fun,
and cheaper to purchase.)

Dane