Re: Designing for Women
From: Katie Henry (katie-henryatt.net)
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 17:19:22 -0700 (PDT)
Now that wet seats from hovering are so common, I don't worry about bacteria.
Seems you'd have to have an open sore on the part of your butt in contact with
the seat or some other highly improbable set of circumstances to actually get
sick. However, it's still really gross and disgusting and nasty to stand up and
feel that cold wetness on your butt. Maybe public places should have separate
bathrooms or dedicated toilets for women who hover. I'm guessing they're the
same ones who use a paper towel to open the bathroom door and then throw the
paper towel on the floor.

Katie Henry

People say urine is sterile, but if you have a UTI or other problems, that
how's up in your urine.  Usually, it is E. coli that causes UTIs, or at least
FUTIs.   So I assume it would contain bacteria..?   Kj