Re: MANUFACTURED HOUSING
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 22:26:32 -0700 (PDT)
Katie and all -- you can see this model of repurposing a motor court in the
book Pocket Neighborhoods by Ross Chapin.  Also old church camps.  Even
live-aboards.  Very similar to cohousing these neighborhoods range from 4-15
households.  The author has a chapter on cohousing in the book.   Well written
and beautifully photographed.  And it's a good model for cohousing.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC