Re: Designing for Women
From: Sue Ellen Hiers (ncdlfrontier.com)
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 09:15:59 -0700 (PDT)
Please wipe it off so I don't have to.

Regards,
Sue Ellen Hiers

________________________________
 From: KJ <pumpkin2282 [at] yahoo.com>
To: Cohousing-L <cohousing-l [at] cohousing.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2013 1:01 AM
Subject: Re: [C-L]_ Designing for Women

To continue our bathroom conversation:

True, but it would be hard to actually clean it up, I mean to kill the germs,
in most public restrooms.

Confession time:  when I have accidentally gotten urine drops on the toilet
seat, I purposely leave it on the toilet seat.  You may be thinking, how rude!
But my thinking was that if I leave it there, the next person will a) pick
another stall or b) hover as well to avoid the urine.  I guess I think that if
I wipe it off, the germs will still be there, but the next person will think
the toilet is clean...  Am I right or am I wrong?