What's on topic?
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 06:10:48 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

Fred here as list manager.

My computer problems combined with my life resulted in not getting
around to cohousing-L list tasks yesterday - sorry. One non spam
cohousing-L message that should have been approved yesterday was
distrtibuted now.

One message I approved this morning implied the topic Re: pee ...
was on topic.  I'm going to rule that it is ok (women are in
cohousing and women have to pee and cohousing has to have facilities...)

But I would not mind if we were to move on to other topics soon...
"Designing for women" ( otherwise) seems like a topic that could
usefully explored at length.

Fred, listserv manager, http://justcomm.org  who has almost resolved
 his computer problems by buying a used computer from
 http://freegeektwincities.org/  A few days ago I found I could easily
 get back my usual highly customized operating environment temporarily
 by putting my hard drive on an oatmeal box beside my wife's computer
 and plugging it in.