Re: pee (WAS Designing for Women)
From: Karen Scheer (karenmonkeyhouse.org)
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 17:29:56 -0700 (PDT)
I asked for some comic relief a while back and I think I have received a
wonderful dose!  Gotta love this community thingy we share and all the
unexpected conversations and learnings that come from hanging in there!
Karen Scheer
Ashland Cohousing

Community
Where personal boundaries and shared values are being reevaluated and new
energy is about to flood in and bring new growth