Re: Possible Funding Scheme for Building Rentals & New Cohousing
From: Jerry McIntire (jerry.mcintiregmail.com)
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 11:52:10 -0700 (PDT)
Oz, et al, Stone's Throw Ecovillage, a formed group in SW Wisconsin, is
planning to open our LLC to individual private investment so that we can
purchase our property with cash, establishing equity for the development
financing. We plan to offer 2 - 5% interest with a maximum loan period of 3
- 5 years. People can tell us when they want to be repaid and how much
interest they need, and we then plan to select from the terms offered.

Sharon, even $5000 would be a meaningful loan for our group. The property
we are currently considering is $220,000 with 12 acres, a common house and
a barn already existing.

Jerry McIntire
stonesthrowcommunity.wordpress.com