Studio for rent at Jackson Place Cohousing in Seattle, WA
From: S. Kashdan (s_kashdanhotmail.com)
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2013 17:47:33 -0700 (PDT)
 $550/month - Studio for rent at Jackson Place Co-Housing, Seattle,
Washington

Jackson Place Cohousing is a vibrant, well organized, self-managed urban
community, built in 2001, in a peaceful, green setting, near downtown
Seattle by
bus, bike, car or walking. It is a well-established, family-friendly and
animal-friendly, multi-generational community. There are 27 homes, with
forty
adults and sixteen children, ranging in age from 1.5 years to the 80s.

The community is dedicated to creating and sustaining an environment where
residents treat each other and our common spaces with respect, care and
consideration,
strive to create an atmosphere in which all residents can share in community
work, and benefit from our sharing of resources.

We value using consensus for making community decisions, sharing work and
social activities, and cooperating on various neighborhood projects with our
surrounding
neighbors.

$550/month - Studio at Jackson Place Co-Housing
Location: Central Area/ near International Dist.
Reply to: HiawathaRental [at] gmail.com

$550 for Studio Room in Jackson Place Co-Housing
Studio with kitchenette for rent in Jackson Place Co-Housing
Sunny, above street-level studio is part of a townhome with a separate,
private entry. Studio includes bamboo floors, kitchenette (2 burners,
microwave, toaster oven, ¾ fridge), full bathroom, large walk-in closet.
Street parking, free wireless internet, utilities included (water,
electricity, garbage).
Located in Jackson Place Co-housing community which includes exercise
equipment, workshop, laundry room, gardening opportunities, and a community
meals program. Looking for someone interested in participation in the
community.
More info about Jackson Place Co-Housing at www.seattlecohousing.org.
Centrally located near bus lines, bike route, easy access to I-90 and I-5,
near shops, restaurants.
First, last, $200 security deposit.
Contact HiawathaRental [at] gmail.com.