Re: Value-added
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 11:47:33 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Rick!

I'm very, very interested in this.  I do believe cohousing adds a lot to the
sale price of the home despite the recession blues.

If list members out there respond to this request I hope you we post to the
whole list so we can all share in the information.

Thanks!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing