Re: Architectural review and related topics
From: Jerry McIntire (jerry.mcintiregmail.com)
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 07:11:42 -0700 (PDT)
Sharon, thanks for this suggestion. A good one for us as we are entering
the design phase.

"On taste, it might help to take pictures of various housing complexes and
discuss them as a group. Don't argue, just do rounds. Each person speaking
for themselves and themselves alone. Just listening to each other in
reaction to a specific example will bring the group closer together and
change a lot of perceptions."

Jerry McIntire
stonesthrowcommunity.wordpress.com

Where Indian Summer has been glorious, pears and apples are being picked,
and our food co-op just achieved the highest percentage of local food sales
in the U.S.