Re: automated defibrillators, again
From: John Beutler (jabeutlercomcast.net)
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 18:05:19 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Muriel:

At Liberty Village we've had one for 8 or 9 years. The only maintenance cost is to replace the batteries every few years. We've been lucky in not having to use it, though we did have one event that seemed like it might be a heart attack, but wasn't. Price tag sounds about right. Ours has lived in my foyer, which is a bit more central to the community. We have a bunch of nurses in the community so training has not been much of an issue - every so often we have an update.

Cheers

JAB