Re: Private home dishwashers: 18" vs 24"
From: Ingram Paperny (shakermillinntaconic.net)
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 12:40:00 -0700 (PDT)
 Grace, In your dishwashing posting, you mentioned "  boat like" what about
"boats"? I am looking into abandoned un sea worthy but livable fibere glass
cruisers 34'x 12'Either on a cradle or partially buried. I believe some
might be available for the cost of transport, from the gulf coast to up
state NY about $6000 dollars. Fully equipped (probably w/o dishwasher)
circling around a mother ship (AKA common house) Ingram Paperny Shaker Mill
Inn