Private home dishwasher: 18 vs 24 inch
From: Taryn Leigh (taryn_leighhotmail.com)
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 14:08:26 -0700 (PDT)
Hi everyone,

Thank you for all the input.

Some more details on our floorplans.....

We are an urban development with limited space.

Our smallest units per category are:

Studios: 410
One bedrooms: 510
Two bedrooms: 742
Three bedrooms: 1055
Four bedrooms: 1155

Even the larger units in each category are not huge. A number of the larger
unit kitchen sizes are around 8'x12' in a U shaped design. Many are not this
generous.

Our other room sizes are quite tiny, master bedrooms can barely fit a king bed,
house size furniture may not fit in living rooms etc. We have done our best to
maximize kitchen space while keeping the rest of the home livable.

Any other ideas or comments are welcome!

Kind thanks,
Taryn

Sent from my iPad