Three Groves Ecovillage needs Construction Loan Advice
From: Janet Hesselberth (janet.hesselberthgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 09:44:51 -0700 (PDT)
We have our Final Approvals from the Township, stacks of construction
documents, a number of eager members, and a team of professionals that are
just super. We are looking at various ways of financing construction, and
are currently giving consideration to standard construction loans via local
banks, private investors, and credit unions. We have generated interest,
but we want to make sure we turn over all the rocks here so we can obtain
the most beneficial financing package. We intend to build in 3 phases from
2014 through 2016.

Do people have any recommendations for opportunities to obtain
financing? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Fingers crossed to break ground this winter,
--Janet.

Three Groves Ecovillage
Where Home, Community and Earth Connect.
West Grove, PA
www.threegrovesecovillage.org