Re: Unit SF [was Private home dishwasher: 18 vs 24 inch}
From: William C. Wood (woodwcgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 11:54:40 -0700 (PDT)
Just a few related questions about the possibility of a studio as small as 410 sf:

1. Is there a good archive of cohousing floor plans somewhere out there in the public domain? 2. Have you ever heard of connecting a modest number of individual units to the common house through something like an 8 x 8 three-season, acoustically isolating, porch on each unit? 3. And, just speculating, if you could add that 8 x 8 space to a 410 sf space, would that significantly alleviate the size concern for such a small studio?

(from someone at the *very early* design stages of a *potential* project)

Bill
--
William C. Wood
woodwc [at] gmail.com