Re: Unit Size [was Private home dishwasher: 18 vs 24 inch
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 07:28:03 -0700 (PDT)
Oh, I should also mention that our architect (hi Laura!) also made sure
that (with the exception of the dining niche), each space can be accessed
from the hallway and/or the outside...there's other place that to get to
you have to walk *through* someone else's activity.

I didn't realize during programming how important this would become later,
but it's awesome!  And I would highly recommend this approach, especially
with the small unit/large CH design where people will HAVE to make lots of
use of the CH.