Re: Bike Storage
From: Laura Fitch (lfitchkrausfitch.com)
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 19:58:06 -0700 (PDT)
Must be the season!  We just cleared our bike room out from 19 years of
bike related detritus - bikes from renters long moved out, bikes of grown
children in college, bikes of unknown origins, bikes of lost
lovers, unicycles, racks, carts, etc.  Now we are registering bike parking
spaces, installing better wall hooks, and generally making a first class
bike room out of our bike dump!  Good luck with yours!

Laura
Pioneer Valley Cohousing