Multi-family units in lot development cohousing?
From: Jerry McIntire (jerry.mcintiregmail.com)
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 10:12:59 -0700 (PDT)
I'm hoping that some communities that have used the lot development model
(selling lots on which individuals build homes of their own choosing) have
experience which will speak to this question.

We are planning on selling lots. Some of our members are interested in
building a tri-plex or four-plex together. Will they need to form their own
home owners association to define their individual and common areas on the
lot? How have others who have done this allowed for maintenance and repair
costs where the homes join? And I'm sure there are some other questions I
should be asking, but this is a start.

Thanks,

Jerry McIntire
stonesthrowcommunity.wordpress.com