Question about hot tub actual use
From: PatZy (pzboomaol.com)
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013 14:35:15 -0800 (PST)
We are considering building a hot tub, which is very expensive when all the
health department and ADA requirements are met (more than $50K).  My question,
how much do the adults in your communities actually USE the community hot tub?
 Or is it more of an idea that people liked when proposed, but then few
actually use it as time goes on?  Thought y'all might know more about the
difference between dreams and reality than we would at this stage.

Many thanks!

PatZy Boomer
Mountain View Cohousing Community