Re: Question about hot tub actual use
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013 18:32:15 -0800 (PST)
wow! we have a family hot tub which was used, and replaced it with a larger
family tub when that one leaked.

Mosaic is moved in just five years, I think, and so might not be a measure of
long term use... but ours gets pretty good usage. I use it once a week, and
when i had a car accident I used it every day.

(It was total community-in-action. Because of my concussion I couldn't go in
the tub myself, and couldn't stay awake to go in at night. So I sent an email
most afternoons asking for a companion, and got to know a great deal of the
community better 20 minutes at a time, many times with folk I'd not really had
a one-on-one conversation with before that.)

I'd guess a quarter of the community uses it quarterly or every two months, and
half of that is like me, about once a week or maybe three times a month, and
then a few people nearly daily.

Probably half the community would say they use it "sometimes".

Those are complete guesses. I actually only rarely run into someone else using
the tub when I want to.

-Liz
(The Rev.) Elizabeth M. Magill
www.worcesterfellowship.org