Re: "Neighborhood" Cohousing or "retrofit" Cohousing
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 07:16:19 -0800 (PST)
Ron Czecholinski <ron.czecholinski [at] gmail.com>
after deleting quoted digest and restoring subject line.

DIGEST subscribers, when replying to cohousing-L messages,
please remember to delete quoted digest (most, almost all)
and restore subject line.

Sorry, I know it is a pain to do this but as a digest subscriber
(most subscribers) it makes reading digests much easier.  Fred

I am involved in developing a small project (10 houses and common house)
that is somewhere between community driven cohousing and a developer driven
pocket neighborhood. We are also envisioning expanding over time by
purchasing neighboring houses. We are calling what we are doing an
"intentional neighborhood".

--
Ron Czecholinski
Social Architect at A Co-Creative Path <http://www.acocreativepath.com>