Re: Question about hot tub actual use
From: Joanie Connors (jvcphdgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 10:50:48 -0800 (PST)
I'm an enthusiastic supporter of saunas for detoxification, relaxation and
gatherings! When I got a small inheritance in the 90's, I had a sauna
built. I was inspired by a book by Andrew Weill, which has one chapter on
saunas. It cost $7,000 and had room for about 10 people to sit, plus there
was a sitting area outside for cooling off.

While I lived there, we had weekly sauna gatherings (except for
June-August), which averaged between 5 and 25 people. There were occasional
women only nights and a few men only nights when I was gone.

It was a great community builder in my neighborhood. There were musical
nights, quiet nights and much personal sharing. You can probably tell I
miss it.

I suppose a hot tub could be used in the same way with someone in charge of
organizing it.