Re: Question about hot tub actual use
From: Kathryn McCamant (kmccamantcohousingpartners.com)
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 12:02:59 -0800 (PST)
I love my community hot tub, and use it regularly just before bed,
generally alone. It feels like a real luxury because I am not on the hot
tub committee (I'm on finance and landscape) so it feels like a gift of my
community that I know I would not have if we lived in our private single
family house. Its particularly lovely after cooking common house dinner. I
would likely also use a sauna if we  had one. The kids love the hot tub
too. Generally when I go over late in the evening, I can see that others
have been there (deck wet, tub hot) but I rarely run into anyone there.

Katie

--
Kathryn McCamant, President, Architect
CoHousing Partners, LLC