Re: Question about hot tub actual use
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 14:37:45 -0800 (PST)
On Dec 11, 2013, at 5:31 PM, Sharon Villines <sharon [at] sharonvillines.com>
wrote:

> My advice is to determine if any current members actually use a hot tub now.
> Everyone wants one but ..... So far as I know the people who use it here are
> people who had used them before they moved in.

Also, it depends on expectations in your area. Is a hot tub a feature that
other condo's have? You are selling real estate, not just a community. Do
members have themselves where they are living so they know whether they will
use it or not?

For example, a group in Florida said it was suicide not to build a pool. Even
though some group members had pools and knew that very few people actually used
them, it's expected as part of the landscaping.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC