Re: Zoning patterns septic sub thread
From: Liz Ryan Cole (lizryancoleme.com)
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 06:16:07 -0800 (PST)
We explored composing toilets and concluded that they were astronomically
expensive.  We have a designed and approved (but not yet installed) septic
system (also in a rural area, but in NH not VT,  so different rules).

If any folks can tell us (and I'll contact the Cobb Hill folks directly) about
their experience with composting toilets we would really appreciate it. please
reply directly as I bet there are not many working with septic systems.  thanks
 liz

Liz Ryan Cole
lizryancole [at] me.com
Pinnacle Cohousing at Loch Lyme Lodge
Lyme, NH
Home 802.785.4124
Work 802.831.1240
Lodge 603-795-2141

I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire
to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.”
― E.B. White