Re: Composting Toilets & Septic Systems
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 09:34:37 -0800 (PST)
I know nothing about composting toilets or septic systems but a guy that rates
toilets based on personal experience is Terry Love:

http://www.terrylove.com/crtoilet.htm

On his recommendation many of us switched to the Toto Drake and I have been
very happy with it. Uses very little water.

We found the lowest price online and then negotiated with a local supplier to
meet that price and deliver them all at once. Then we contracted with a plumber
to spend the day installing them. One member did the accounting and collected
checks.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines