Re: Composting Toilets & Septic Systems
From: alberta maged (albertamagedhotmail.com)
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 16:38:41 -0800 (PST)
Walden Pond, Massachusetts, has been a composting toilet facility for many
years.  Toilet buildings look totally "normal" and they even have pictures and
explanations of what goes on in there.

A friend in Berkeley built one in his backyard, against City rules but works
fine with little maintenace.

Laura Allen, a local teaching environmentalist, ha

bye,