Re: Composting Toilets & Septic Systems
From: alberta maged (albertamagedhotmail.com)
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 16:40:49 -0800 (PST)
another note --Laura Allen, a BayArea based teaching environmentalist, has been
offering classes on grey water for years.  Seemed she was slogging against
municipal regulations when she started and it is now more common place.  Also
does workshops on all sizes of rain-water-collection.  All of this is still in
the beginning stages here in the modern era, but as with solar panels, rules
are changing, more devices are being invented and the prices will come down.

bye,