Re: Cohousing Pioneers: Second Round
From: R Philip Dowds (rpdowdscomcast.net)
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 06:51:51 -0800 (PST)
The notion that established cohousers — either those who were the pioneers of
their community, or those who have lived successfully in cohousing for a number
of years — could be mentors to a formational group is interesting, appropriate,
and worth a try.  But for that formational group, I was hoping to make a case
in favor of inter-generational, rather than retired.  Depends in part on
whether one pictures the cohousing experience as an adaptation to diversity, or
a lifestyle enclave.

RPD

On Dec 25, 2013, at 8:47 AM, Fred-List manager <fholson [at] cohousing.org>
posted (on behalf of Gary Storm):