Re: Please add me to the list
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 08:22:00 -0800 (PST)
Martie and all folks wanting to join the list:

You can join by simply going to Cohousing.org and signing up through the
website:

http://www.cohousing.org/cohousing-list

Note to webmaster(s) -- is there a link on the HP for signing up for the
Coho-L?  I did find the page to sign up but I had to hunt around for it.  Seems
as if the Coho-L is a resource CohoUS would want to promote more prominently
... but then ... the link might be right there on the HP and I don't see it ...

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC